Real Estate Advisory Services
Advisory services areas include:
- Real Estate Investment Analysis – Analysis of capital outlay in relation to expected risky future benefits or cash flows from a real estate investment.
- Real Estate Brokerage – Acting as intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Financial Feasibility Study – Analysis to determine whether a project could be carried out successfully.
- Market Study – Analysis of supply and demand for a particular property type in a market area.
- Marketability Study – Analysis of the ability of a specific property to be absorbed, sold, or leased.